Nexcopy introduces the Professional Series USB Duplicator with CD-ROM, Read Only and Partition features for advanced USB data loading requirements: the USB200PRO. With advanced copy features, small foot print and simple operation, the USB200PRO is an economical solution for creating CD-ROM and Read Only USB flash drives.
The USB200PRO allows for on-site USB CD-ROM and USB Read Only creation and data loading. The USB200PRO includes the ability to control hard coded USB serial numbers and create USB drives with multiple partitions. The USB200PRO does require specific USB media and these functions cannot be performed on “just any flash drive.”
The USB200PRO includes all the features of the USB200PC Series in addition the USB200PRO has the ability for USB CDROM creation and USB Read Only creation. To learn more about the USB200PRO and required USB media, please contact Nexcopy.
Download the USB200PRO product brochure.
Have questions? Contact Us.
Why is the USB200PRO a cost benefit to your company?
It’s the number 1 issue with companies today. With the USB200PRO users can data lock their intellectual property to a USB CDROM or USB Read Only partition so the content cannot be deleted or formatted off the drive.
With the USB200PRO users have control of the device serial number. This is a hard coded serial number that cannot be changed or manipulated and ideal for software distribution via USB flash drives.
With the USB200PRO users can take full advantage of the CDROM autorun functions. This gives the USB publisher additional abilities to launch software installation packages, run presentations and executables with limited user intervention.
- Create USB Read Only Partitions
- Create USB CDROM partitions [4GB ISO limit - currently being updated to support larger file size]
- Write Protect 1st partition, 2nd partition or both
- Make USB Read Only so data cannot be deleted
- Control hard coded USB serial numbers
- Serial number includes 10 character prefix option
- Sequential serial number control
- Create USB specific IMG files
- Write Protect bootable USB partitions
- Nexcopy certified USB media is required
- Partition 20 USB flash drives automatically
- High Speed USB 2.0
- User friendly software interface
- Reset USB device without partitions
- Volume naming option for flash drive ID
- Supports FAT and FAT32
- Contemporary design with heavy duty case for 24/7 operation
- FAT, FAT32, NTFS
- Linux ext2, ext3
- Master Boot Record, MBR
- Copies to 20 flash devices
- Operating Environment: PC Based
- Copies all Audio / Video / Data
- Power: Auto detects 120 / 240
- USB Technology: USB 2.0, compatible with 1.0
- Flash Drive Accommodation: Max 42mm Width x 12mm Height
- Weight 6.8 lbs / 3.08 kg
- Dimensions LxWxH (in) 8.7 x 7.9 x 5.1
- 2.0GHz Processor or 1.8GHz Dual Core Processor or better
- 1GB RAM or 2GB for optimal performance
- Windows XP SP2 or higher
- 2 USB 2.0 high speed port
- Windows .NET Frameworks (Provided)
*Product specifications can change without notice.